Mornings are my favorite. I love waking up early and having the mornings to myself for peace and quiet. It sets the tone for the rest of my day.
One of the habits that I recently incorporated in my morning routine is saying affirmations. It’s a simple step that makes a huge improvement in my mood.
I start out with meditating then go straight to my list of affirmations followed by a gratitude list. By saying these affirmations out loud, it allows your brain to digest what you are saying and believe it to be true.
The way I see it is you have a choice. You can either have unproductive, self defeating thoughts about yourself or you can have ones that empower you and live out your best life. You have the choice of believe either of those “truths”. Why not choose ones that lift you up and make you feel good?
Life can be so hectic and so harsh sometimes, but it’s important to slow down, live in the present moment and question our limiting beliefs about our selves.
10 Morning Affirmations for Happiness, Positive Energy & Love:
1. Today is a new day and a new opportunity to start fresh on a good note.
2. Today represents a day for a new beginning and I greet the day with fresh eyes and a fresh mind.
3. Abundance flows through my day — I have all the love, confidence and strength to have the most amazing day.
4. In this moment, I give myself permission to release bad and toxic thoughts and allow the good energy to flow in.
5. I am focused, excited and ready to take on whatever comes on my way today with a positive attitude.
6. I am grateful, fully appreciative for all that I have and all the love that is here in my life today.
7. I feel so much joy and happiness in this moment and radiate that energy throughout my day.
8. I feel beautiful inside and out today and define my own beauty through my positive energy, happiness and love.
9. This abundance of love and positive energy allows me to step into my day able to accomplish all that I can, into my mission, into my words and into this moment.
10. Today I stay mindful to feel the good that surrounds me, stay positive throughout the day as it surrounds my whole being.
These are just some that you can repeat if they feel right for you. If not, you can use simple short ones that feel relevant to you. Such as; “I can do hard things, I have everything it takes to live out my dream life, I am strong”.
Hope you have a beautiful day and know that you are amaz